Yes. Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated! I have not changed my blog in over a year. Life is pretty much the same-school, car pool, seminary, laundry, church, fighting (the kids), crying (me), cooking, cleaning, birthdays, etc.... We did a neat photo session with one of my dearest friends, Erin. She took us out and we came up with a nice Christmas card picture, here:
However, some of my favorite ones were nontraditional poses. I'm thinking of blowing this one up really big (except that might bad news for my bum). What do you think? Isn't it adorable how Jackson is staring up at his dad?
2 comments:
Cute update, I love the quilt framing and really nice pictures! Family from the backside...what a clever idea!!! You might just have something there...especially when you have a lot of children in the picture!
I love the pictures and am so glad that you're still alive and doing well! I sure do miss you! Maybe I can call you sometime and catch up. Oh, and I'd totally go with the backside picture!
Post a Comment