Monday, December 8, 2008

Last Minute Christmas Photo

We didn't get a great picture at Thanksgiving, so I made the family take a picture on Saturday. We didn't coordinate anything, but at least everyone was clean! I turned it black and white to disguise the mismatches. The funniest part is that we just need someone to take the picture, so I called and had a 12 year old neighbor boy come and push the button. He had on his coat and a ski mask the entire time!? At least he wasn't shocked by all the screaming, yelling, and pulling that went on during the fantastic photo session (and that was just Matt!). Whatever. At least we have it done!!! Here are a few of the outtakes. Don't you wish you were there?


2 comments:

The White Family said...

I love it! I'm all about taking the stress out of family picture taking and snapping a few at a moments notice. Everyone's present and looking at the camera - perfect!!

J and M Manire said...

Love Jackson's smile. Too funny. And I like your Christmas background.