I finally uploaded more of my pictures so I needed to post some photos of my older two or there could be claims of favoritism in our family. Sarah was the Bride of Frankenstein and Sawyer was some zombie thing. They both had fun roaming the neighborhood with the walkie talkies. Sarah and the little boys rode around on a wagon getting their candy.
This last picture is of Drew's favorite webkinz, Rexie. He was dressed up as a superhero with a washrag cape and a tiny pumpkin trick-or-treat bag. Drew set him in the window when he left so that Rexie could watch everything that was going on outside! Drew is so cute! (Ignore the peeling paint on our window sill. Our window leaked and Matt has caulked so all is well, but I still need to sand and repaint. Add it to my list...)

No comments:
Post a Comment