Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Best Buddy is Having a Baby!!


Here is a photo of some of my BFF's (aren't I hip?). Jennifer (on the left) and I have been best friends for almost thirty years! Note: we met inutero. Jill, in the middle, even went to kindergarten with Matt! Every year we get together with our families for a Christmas celebration. This photo was taken at Jen's house this year. Jen has one son, Charlie, who just turned eight. Well, we just found out that she is going to have another baby!! A second miracle! I am just so excited and am hoping for a little girl (but a boy would be great too!) Since she has already posted her pregnancy on FB, I thought I could share the news with all my faithful readers (all three of you!) Yeah Jen, Jeff, and Charlie!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Did you meet invitro or inutero? You're too CRAZY! How great for Jen!

Stac

blairsblog6 said...

That's the word I was trying to think of! Thanks!!

blairsblog6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.