Friday, February 27, 2009

What To Do About the Quilt?




O.K. Please answer my poll question about this quilt on the wall in my piano room. I have been debating what to do. The quilt colors are darker in real life--sort of a mustard yellow, sage green, browns, etc...The walls are two different shades of brown. I also just changed the decos on the wooden cabinet and shelf, so ignore those. Thank you so much!!

4 comments:

Misty.Creek said...

Mom thinks you should leave it, she likes it.

I think you should give it to me. It's absolutely hideous. :)

Amy said...

if you must know Amy's 2 cents...i like it but i think you should make it less of a focal point. keep it in the room. maybe over a quilt rack that sits on the floor or folded on a side table...

traci said...

Jessica, I think it looks great, but I have thing for quilts. Betty told me how fun you are and how great you were about the eyeglass case when you saw it in the library. I will have to pop my head over in to your ward sometime. It's hard now that you are in a new building to see everyone and meet new people. Hopefully we will meet soon!!!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I like it just the way it is...but if you decide you don't...I could take it off your hands for you! :)