I signed Jackson up for Kindergarten yesterday. It was such a bittersweet moment. Don't get me wrong--a choir of Heavenly Hosts sing an angelic "Aaaahhhhh" whenever I think of having all my children in school for the first time ever! But, Jackson is my funny little buddy and I really don't want him to grow up and leave me! He is so fun and who will talk to me in the car orsnuggle me in the mornings or eat lunch with me or ask for things at the store or... You get my drift. Oh well. I could always have another baby. Excuse me. I just had to pick myself up off the floor from where I had fallen, laughing hysterically. Really, he will do fantastic in kindergarten and I can go eat lunch with him at school. He'll always be my baby, no matter how old he gets! Right?

3 comments:
Now you understand why I've always been Mom's favorite. :)
Whatever!
oh the joys...maybe we can eat bon bons together :) since that is what us moms do!!
Post a Comment