Monday, March 2, 2009

Flu, Flu, We've Got the Flu!

Yep. First Jackson and now Drew. I did have two and a half days in between! Poor babies. Headaches, body aches and a high fever. Drew has also had some congestion and a croupy cough at night, but I got him that flu medicine, so hopefully he will be better faster. He didn't want to miss school because he had perfect attendance! By the way, my grandmother is doing better. She is staying in a rehab center for a few more days and then will be going home. Thanks for praying for Daisy Jane. Have a healthy day and stay away from our house!

2 comments:

Brett said...

Jessica, I didn't know you had a blog? Do you mind if I snoop and/or link you to mine? I miss seeing you! - Kristine T.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Thanks for the warning about the flu! I will stay away! I'm glad to hear that "Daisy is doing better though! That's a good thing! :)