Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't Use the Handtowels!!

Jackson, age 4, goes to preschool at my friend Christine L.'s three days a week. He has been potty trained forever, but has a tendency to wait until the last minute to quit playing and run to the potty. Unfortunately, the potty at preschool is upstairs so by the time he quit running around and finally made it to bathroom, he had an accident right there in front of the potty. Not that big a deal; he cleaned it up, borrowed some of her oops clothes and came home. Today we are about to leave when he of course has to use the bathroom. Out of the car, across the yard and back into her house. As he is doing his business, he says, "Right there is where I peed yesterday Mom. And there is the towel I wiped it up with..." What?! I told him that he should have used toilet paper and he said that he had, but it was just too much. What does a logical 4 year old do then? Grab the hand towel and mop up the evidence! To make matters worse, I had used this exact same towel yesterday to dry my own hands!! Yuck! Don't worry. Christine replaced the towel--today.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

ROFL! I LOVE it!!!

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh Jessica, that is so crazy! We had a good laugh, of course we didn't have to use that hand towel!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

That is so hilarious! Remember not to use the handtowels but enjoy the yellow snow! LOL! Too funny! :)

Miralyn said...

So funny. Jackson is so cute.