Monday, January 26, 2009

Wonderful Wicked!

Matt and I and a bunch of friends went to see Wicked this weekend! I can't say how fabulous it was. So funny, sweet, sad and wonderful! Now I have to go download some of the songs....Go see it if you can!!!

8 comments:

Stacie said...

Kristen Chenowith was the performer at our company Christmas party this year. She starred in "Wicked" and she sang "Popular" and many others from the musical which didn't mean much to us since we haven't seen it. I guess now you all would be able to sing along! How fun!

Drew and Michele said...

fabulous hu!!

J and M Manire said...

Jess, warning: DO NOT read the book! From girls in my bookclub, they loved the show and then read the book and said the book was nothing like the show, horrible and NOT uplifting.

Wish I went on dates like that...

Miralyn said...

I am so glad you got to see. I just loved it. Favorite Favorite. We sing along to popular all the time. Defying gravity is my personal favorite song.

Melanie said...

Don't tell J-dog! He will be jealous. (For sure don't read the book!!)

Mariah said...

hey Jessica! I found your blog on Trisha's! I am soo gald to finally see pictures of you and your beautiful family! I can't believe how big Sarah and Sawyer are. I only met Drew when he was an infant and didn't even know about Jackson! and I thought facebook was THE way to get back in touch with old friends!

Loretta Valenta said...

Hey Jessica! I found your blog through Mariah's! :)Word just gets around! It is funny that just the other day I told Tim that one of his doctors looks just like Matt Blair and now I found your blog! Amazing!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!!! Laura & I have been wanting to see that! One of these days...maybe we will get the chance! I'm glad you all got to go! I've heard so much good about it! Sounds like I should NOT read the book! :)