Here are my new wall decos! It looks better in person, but I like it....I think. I glued two pieces of wood under each board and added a picture hanger. This keeps them "floating" off of the wall. I made the pillows out of left over fabric. Hey, should I change out the cream pillows that came with my couch? Also, I am planning on changing the lamp shade to a red or black one. This is a work in progress. Add ideas please!!
10 years ago

3 comments:
Your wall looks great! I liked the quilt too but these are little more up to date I suppose! You are just so talented! Great job! :) Give yourself a little pat on the back!
Hey--I love it. I would change the couch pillow and I think the new lamp shade would be awesome--have you seen mine that have fringe and stuff all fancied up--they would look cool.
Awesome. looks beautiful.
Post a Comment