We're having fun crafting!
Spencer before he has his meltdown! Misty is still happy!
*
Lee Ann and I had a wonderful time! We made these cute blocks and a star picture (I'll post pictures of them later), but Misty and Mom had the challenge of my newest nephew, cute little Spencer! He was tired and crying most of the time. Lee Ann and I shared a moment of relief that our kids are all getting bigger--the one blessing of being old! After a good nights sleep, we were off the next morning to the new IKEA store.
*
Wow! What a neat place! We had lunch there and bought several neat things we just had to have! I even almost finished my Christmas shopping. Finally, we finished out the day shopping, again, at the Gap Outlet! Phew! I can say I was truly shopped out! I didn't get home until 11:45 pm, but I had a great time. Girls Weekend rocks!

5 comments:
Where is the IKEA? I love that store but have never seen one out here.
I had a great time with you, Terri and Misty. Thanks for always making me feel like a "real" sister and for voting me as the #1 driver! I was so pooped when I got home at MIDNIGHT, but it was worth it. It would have been even better if I would have been able to find some PANTS! (Forever more, do they make pants to fit me?)
Cant wait till next year!
Lee Ann
PS.. Thanks for not putting any horrendous pictures of me on your blog.... paybacks are torture!
Looks like a fun day! It's a shame it only comes once a year....but then again...some things might not be so fun if we didn't make them "special"! Kind of like birthdays and Christmas!
Angie--IKEA is in Cinncinnati. Wait, is that double n's and double t's...I have lost so many brain cells. Good thing I never did drugs or I probably couldn't spell my name!
P.S. Just so everyone knows, my sister's picture got distored. She is way skinnier and so much more beautiful!! (Are you happy now?)
IKEA in Cinncinati??? Oh My Goodness I must go!
Looks like y'all had way too much fun!
Post a Comment