10 years ago
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
My Blog is Obscene! What?
How embarrassing!!! When I went to post a note today I saw that my blog had been blocked for questionable content! What? If I "felt that the blogger did not usually publish questionable content, I could continue!" I thought it must be because my boys didn't have their shirts on in their photos. But we were at the BEACH! I guess some perve could construe that as erotic, but what? Why do these things always happen to ME? Ahhhhh! Here's the funny part: my blog was blocked because they thought it might be a spam blog (whatever that is!) Hopefully it will be unblocked in a day. Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog and sorry about any "inappropriate" material!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I couldn't believe it when I went on and it said it was blocked! I thought what in the world has she put on this thing .....and then all I can see is SKIN!!!!! Have those boys read the strength of youth pamphlet!!!! Your Blog looks great!
Hey Jess,
You know I have never minded skin. You go girl. Always knew you were a bit questionable!!!! If and when I start a blog I will join in the efforts of obscenity. HeHe. Awesome blog!!
Love,
Mel
I never knew anyone that was blocked! You go girl! LOL! Looks like you've started out great! It will be fun to keep up with you all! We have a blog too! Aren't they the best way of keeping up with family and friends?!?
Girl. look at you! You are a blogging machine. Way to go! I can't wait to see what's next.
PS- I couldn't wait to see what kind of "questionable material" you would have. I have to say I am kind of disappointed :)
Really, this is too funny! I can't believe how put together your blog is so fast-- it took me a while to figure out so many tricks and cute things! Glad you are up and running.
So funny, it would happen to you. what a great laugh!!
Post a Comment