Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My NEW Washing Machine!

Last week my washer finally broke! We only get new things around here when something breaks and I finally managed to wear out our old machine! The only problem was that I had just bought a new dryer less than one year ago. It was a regular white one to match the old washer. Well, of course I wanted a set of the GORGEOUS red ones at Lowes. The were so BEAUTIFUL! I actually persuaded Matt to buy the complete new set (for over two thousand dollars)! I was so excited .... but I just couldn't do it! I couldn't buy a new dryer when the one we had was perfectly fine. And who wants a mismatched set? I couldn't put a flashy red washer with the boring white dryer. What an insult! I ended up buying the above white one, even getting 10% off and free delivery. It is a really fancy washer and has all these lights and buttons, but I still kinda long for those red ones. Am I crazy? Well, I am going to use the money we would have spent on the new set and get hardwood floors in our foyer and piano room! Score!

5 comments:

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

At this point I would take your old washer! I'm ready to throw mine out too! Maybe I need to find the red set! My Washer & Dryer are about to go!

Melanie said...

I have my eye on that red set too. Red is my favorite color.

McKenna Cotton said...

Your not crazy (well not about this). Good choice- it's just a color right?

Annie said...

I'm proud of you Jessica...overcoming your LUSTS!
The white one looks great!

Miralyn said...

Can I say I am jealous!!