Friday, October 10, 2008

My Baby's Got Brains!

Sarah was just inducted into the National Junior Beta Club! She has done so well at her middle school and we are very proud of how hard she works. She is also playing tennis again this year, which has a quite extreme season: practice and two days of matches a week. She has improved her tennis serving so much and has really done well! On top of this she is still taking piano lessons, along with Young Women's, and private voice lessons. Phew! She makes me tired! Wait a minute...I'm the one driving her everywhere! I think I should get inducted into National Old Tired Mom "E"ssociation! (N.O.T. M.E.! for short).

4 comments:

blairsblog6 said...

Thanks for writing about me Momma!
i ♥ u 2 the moon & back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo forever and ever
Doodlebug

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Great blog Jessica!

We miss being in the ward with you!

http://loesevitzs.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Always knew you took after me! Proud of you Sarah! Loved the dress, did they have my size?

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Congratulations to Sarah! What an accomplishment! Sounds like a busy gal! (and Mom!) I remember those days! Whew...it wore me out just reading about it again!
It looks like you caught on to this blogging thing very well!