Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag! You're It!

I've been tagged by Erin, the first person to comment on my blog, and therefore my bestest friend!

5 Favorite Places I've ever lived:

5. Farm on Georgetown Rd in Lexington (yes, I am a farmer's daughter!)
4. Transy (Transylvania University), Forrer Hall, Lexington
3. Cute and tiny first house on North Hampton, Lexington
2. Fun second house on Birkenhead Ct, Lexington
1. Great house in Crestwood, KY

5 Favorite Snacks:

5. Chocolate ice cream from Graeters
4. Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
3. Pretzel crisps and alotte(sp?) cheese (Thanks Lisa Stephens!)
2. 94% fat free popcorn
1. Halloween candy (chocolate and caramel)

5 Favorite Jobs:

5. Cashier at Cloth World
4. Flunky at the UK Research Farm (summers, high school)
3. Private Math Tutor
2. High School Pre-Calculus Teacher (my favorite class)
1. Super Mom!

If I had a million dollars....

I would pay off our Med Loans, buy a new Honda Odyssey, pay off all my mom's debt, and take the family on a trip to Europe.

5 Things I Love:

5. Naps!!
4. Reading
3. My friends & family
2. Doodlebug, Saw-Saw, Drewie, Jack-Jack
1. My Best Friend Mattie

5 Places I Loved Visiting:

5. Pensacola Beach
4. Tucson, AZ
3. Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam
2. San Diego
1. The Mayan Rivera, Playa del Carmen, Mexico (that's Me-he-co!)

5 People I Love that I Tag! You're it!

Misty (my little sis)
Sawyer
Annie C.
Kate W.
(I just checked and everyone I know has already been tagged! Sorry Kate and Annie!)
If they had a blog, I would tag Jill N. and Lisa P. and Monica T. and Kari M. and Voni S. and Kim V. and Sandra D and........

1 comment:

~ Wiles ~ said...

Lisa P. does have a blog. Check it out...http://kentuckypeterson.blogspot.com/

Love your blog, even if it isn't "clean"! :)