I went to add a photo of me to my blog identity, although the highlighted outline did actually resemble me, even flatter me if the truth be told. However, I was unable to find a photo of only myself. The few pictures of me are with one or more of my children hanging off of me. There were a few of Matt and I but none of me alone. Finally, I found a picture Matt took of me at the Grand Canyon from a few years ago...Oh well. At least I didn't have as many wrinkles then! I am determined to start today taking some pictures of me. Well, I'll actually ask someone to take the pictures.... Maybe Jackson?

Here is my "Blog Identity" Photo!
3 comments:
I like the picture. You have a great identity!
Girl, I will take picture of you anytime you want! BTW- the one you have posted is great!
So good to see your family and your pictures. Oh, my stars. I had no idea you had a 12 year old! That is absurd. I remember when you were dating Matt. You still look gorgeous and I do not see wrinkles. Thanks for letting me peak in on your lives! Kim Button
Post a Comment